Welcome to our new website!
New online registration guide:
If you are registering on behalf on a participant, please follow these instructions:
- Login in and create a profile for your company (instead of a personal one for yourself) with a general company email.
- You can then sign up participants for multiple courses in one transaction. You will not able to put individual names but NSNY will receive confirmation of your course booking(s) under your company name.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
NSNY offers a variety of FREE safety resources.
- Sample template safety forms and policies to help build your safety manual
- Health and safety consultation and site visits (this service is limited and dependent on availability)
- Review of your Safety manual, feedback and assistance provided
- Internal Auditor/Safety Representative Workshops
- The templates, forms, documents and the downloadable audit document are available to the public. (It is not necessary to be COR™/SECOR™ or Owner/Operator Certified (OCOP).
NSNY does not require a membership fee.
The Canada-Yukon Job Grant Training support program assists employers to provide training for existing or potential staff or job seekers. For use by employers who wish to apply for funding to provide training for existing, new or potential staff. For more information please click on http://www.education.gov.yk.ca/cjf.html
Acknowledgement Yukon Government
NSNY would like to acknowledge the Yukon Government – Economic Development for their financial support of the Canadian Federation of Construction Safety Associations (CFCSA) conference held in Yukon. We thank Ranj Pillai, Minister of Economic Development, for the funding which was provided under the provisions of the Community Development Fund.
Skid Steer and Telehandler Training
- Tuesday July 9th 2019
- Thursday August 29th 2019
- Wednesday June 19th 2019
- Wednesday July 24th 2019
- Wednesday Aug 28th 2019
A one-day course designed for workplaces with less than 20 employees. Participants will explore the legal responsibilities of RTW and successful...
Date: Tuesday May 14, 2019