Welcome to our new website!
New online registration guide:
If you are registering on behalf on a participant, please follow these instructions:
- Login in and create a profile for your company (instead of a personal one for yourself) with a general company email.
- You can then sign up participants for multiple courses in one transaction. You will not able to put individual names but NSNY will receive confirmation of your course booking(s) under your company name.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
NSNY offers a variety of FREE safety resources.
- Sample template safety forms and policies to help build your safety manual
- Health and safety consultation and site visits (this service is limited and dependent on availability)
- Review of your Safety manual, feedback and assistance provided
- Internal Auditor/Safety Representative Workshops
- The templates, forms, documents and the downloadable audit document are available to the public. (It is not necessary to be COR™/SECOR™ or Owner/Operator Certified (OCOP).
NSNY does not require a membership fee.
The Canada-Yukon Job Grant Training support program assists employers to provide training for existing or potential staff or job seekers. For use by employers who wish to apply for funding to provide training for existing, new or potential staff. For more information please click on http://www.education.gov.yk.ca/cjf.html
Acknowledgement Yukon Government
NSNY would like to acknowledge the Yukon Government – Economic Development for their financial support of the Canadian Federation of Construction Safety Associations (CFCSA) conference held in Yukon. We thank Ranj Pillai, Minister of Economic Development, for the funding which was provided under the provisions of the Community Development Fund.
Skid Steer and Telehandler Training
- Tuesday July 9th 2019
- Thursday August 29th 2019
- Wednesday June 19th 2019
- Wednesday July 24th 2019
- Wednesday Aug 28th 2019
Northern Safety Network Yukon's Course List
- Principles of Health and Safety Management * online option
- Leadership for Safety Excellence
- Leadership for Safety Excellence Refresher
- Internal Auditor Training
- Internal Auditor Recertification
- Owner Operator Certification (OCOP)
- WHMIS 2015 Train the Trainer
- Basic Instructional Techniques
- Return to Work (RTW) for Small and Large Business
- Basics of Workers Comp and Intro to RTW * online option
Return to Work Refresher
- Joint Health and Safety Committee/Representative
- Joint Health and Safety Committee/Representative Re-certification
- Hazard Assessment and Control
- Worksite Investigation Basics
- Effectively Managing Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace
- Fall Protection
- Fall Protection Equipment Inspection
- Safety in Bear Country
- Yukon Traffic Control Person
- Yukon Traffic Control Person Re-Certification
- Yukon Mine Rescue Training Surface & Underground
- Yukon Mine Rescue Training Train the Trainer
- Counter Balance Forklift
- Aerial Platform/Scissor Lift Training
- Skid Steer Training (Bob Cat)
- Telehandler Training (Zoom Boom)
- Confined Space Entrant and Standby Person
- Confined Space Rescue
- Low Angle Rope Rescue (LARR)
- Winter Driving Skills
- Industrial Snowmobile Operator
- Industrial ATV Operator
- Industrial UTV Operator
- OH&S for Executives
- Health and Safety Administrator
- Lock out Tag Out (LOTO) * online option
- Legislation Awareness * online option
- CSTS-09 Construction Safety Training System* online option
- RSTS 2012 Road Builders Safety Training System* online option
- ESTS Electrical Safety Training Sysytem-Electrical Worker Canada 2015 * online option
Contact NSNY directly to inquire
- MED A2 Training
- Crane Training
This 2 day course allows you to gain knowledge in Yukon Legislation, Term and their definitions as well as roles and responsibilities. Through b...
Date: Thursday June 6, 2019