Terms and Conditions
Please read the following Terms & Conditions prior to making your payment. For more information concerning these Terms & Conditions, you may contact the Northern Safety Network Yukon (Hence forth known as NSNY) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or (867) 633-6673.
NSNY accepts the following cards:
- American Express
- When you complete the online payment, funds will be deducted from your credit card in Canadian Funds.
- Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in NSNY's records.
- Payments are debited to Northern Safety Network Yukon.
Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by Moneris Solutions.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- NSNY does not have access to your credit card details.
- NSNY will confirm your registration via automated email, please retain this for your records.
- NSNY will not contact you further prior to the class start date and it is up to the student to remember class times and dates, or to contact NSNY for further confirmation.
- By making your payment on-line, you certify that you are authorized and legally able to use the credit card. NSNY cannot be held liable for any error and or incorrect information you are imputing while processing your payment.
- All information you provide on the credit card payment facility forms will be handled in accordance with the NSNY privacy statement.
- NSNY's Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.