ONLINE WHMIS Train the Trainer
Start Time: anytime
End Time: anytime
Instructor: Online Self-Paced Learning
Location: Online Self-Paced Learning
This is an online course
This innovative online course is designed for those who are responsible for establishing and maintaining their company’s WHMIS program. After completing this course, you will be able to describe and demonstrate appropriate adult education techniques and the basic components of WHMIS 2015.
This course is also designed to provide the participants with the knowledge of the legislated rights and responsibilities for suppliers, employers, and workers.
Upon successful completion of the course participants will achieve the certification needed to conduct generic WHMIS in-house training with information to facilitate a self-study program for workers and evaluate their competency through an exam.
* Please note that in addition to a knowledge test, submission of a teaching demonstration video is required.
READ BEFORE REGISTERING.
1. Register and pay for the course by clicking on the registration button below.
2. You'll receive 2 emails: the first one is a receipt and should arrive within 30 minutes. The second is an invitation email with a link for the course. This second email can take up to 2 hours -- don't forget to check junk mail!
3. Click on the link and follow the instructions to log-in and start the course. You can complete the course all at once or stop and start according to your schedule. To gain access and resume the course just click on the invitation link in the second email or go to NSNY's home page and click on PSHSA courses where you will be directed to a dashboard providing access to your courses and Certificate of Completion (found in achievements).
4. If you have any challenges or do not recieve your 2 emails contact the HELP DESK at LMShelp@pshsa.ca OR contact NSNY at 633-6673 / firstname.lastname@example.org