ONLINE Return to Work for Large Business & The Basics of Workers' Compensation
Start Time: anytime
End Time: anytime
This is an online course
This online course is specifically designed for workplaces with 20 or more employees. Participants will explore the history of workers’ compensation and the legal responsibilities of Return to Work unique to workplaces with 20 or more employees.
After completing this course participants will have the knowledge to:
- Describe the basic principles of Workers' Compensation with the rate of inflation and legislation.
- Identify the benefits of Return to Work for both the workers & employers.
- Apply the principles of accomodation and undue hardship in the context of Yukon and Human Rights Legislation.
- Evaluate the elements and desrcibe the importance of monitoring a successful RTW plan.
- Idenitfy resources available to support employer's RTW activities.