Fall Protection - End User
This one-day course is suited for those who perform work duties at height in various at-height jobsite situations and will be responsible for selecting and utilizing the appropriate system components.
In addition to the general principles of working safely at height, this one-day course also covers common fall protection systems, providing knowledge on selection, set-up, and usage.
Topics covered include:
- Fall hazard identification
- Fundamentals of working at height
- Fall protection oversight
- Passive systems
- Administrative controls
- Fall arrest system components
- Harness donning and inspection
- Equipment care
- Rescue requirements
- System selection and set-up
This course is a 3M Safety Training course.